About my PerfectDraft Pro machine
Beer or condensation leaks😭
The cooling isn't working🥵
My machine is noisy😫
Low beer flow🍺
The tube pops out when connected to the keg.
My machine isn't working😱
What is the white paste-like residue near the fan in my machine?
There's some condensation on the metal of the beer tap
My volume indicator went back to full even though it wasn't a full keg
Volume indicator is wrong🔊
Why do I have a spinning snake on my machine display?
What is this white, slimy residue near the fan of my machine?
Why did my machine reset on its own?
My beer tube is stuck😥
I can’t insert the beer tube😥
Cannot close the door🚪
I've reconnected the app but the message about my machine being disconnected hasn't disappeared
Text in the app is being cut off
My temperature shows -128
The days counter in the app doesn't update when I load a new keg
What is the Power Saving Mode
I get an error when trying to change the temperature or extend the range
How to enable your app's notifications ?
Connecting to the app via Bluetooth📲
I can't turn on the cooling scheduler or the power-saving mode
I can't turn on the extended temperature range
Some kegs are not listed in the drop-down menu of the application.
Can I control a PerfectDraft Pro machine from multiple devices?
Can I change kegs before they’re finished?
How long does it take to cool a keg?
How do I change a keg?
Can I pre-chill the kegs?
The keg fell🧨
What's up with my beer🍺
My beer stays too warm🌞
What temperature can you choose for the beer?
My beer is flat😑
My beer is too foamy🧼
Maintaining my beer's temperature.
How long does beer keep?
What temperature should I set my beer to?
How do I pour the perfect beer?
Didn't find an answer?
What does the display mean?
What are the dimensions of the machine?
Is it exclusively for 6L kegs?
Contents of the Box
How do I turn off my machine?
What is the difference between the Philips machine and the PerfectDraft Pro?
Installing my machine🛠
Updated by Daniele
Having trouble connecting your PerfectDraft Pro to the app?
We've noticed that a few users are experiencing issues with their machine getting disconnected from their Wi-Fi, and wanted to let you know that this bug has been fixed!
Here's how to fix the connectivity issues:
- Check if your machine has a stable white light, if it doesn't, then it means it's disconnected
- If you unplug, wait 10 seconds, and replug your machine, it should automatically reconnect the machine to your WiFi.
- Please make sure that your location is activated.
- Follow the steps within the app in order to reconnect yourself to the machine.
- If this doesn't work, please reboot your phone. Apple devices can face this issue due to the bluetooth access across AirPods/iPads/Macs.
- If you are still experiencing any connectivity issues after completing the above steps, please don't hesitate to contact our Customer Service team and they will get back to you as soon as possible.
- Open up your WiFi menu on your phone or computer and see if there are multiple options with your WiFi's name.
- See if there are multiple similar network names, for example:
- "home_wifi" and "home_wifi_5G"
- "home_wifi" and "home_wifi 5.0"
- "home_wifi" and "home_wifi5"
- "home_wifi 2G" and "home_wifi"
- If there are multiple similar networks, pick the one with either 2G, 2GHz, or nothing extra in the name. That is most likely the 2.4GHz WiFi network.
If you still couldn't connect your machine, please submit a bug report by taking a screenshot or shaking your phone and please mention whether the light you see on the machine is still white or blinking blue.